- We have 9 Primitive Tent Sites. These sites can be reserved in advance by making a reservation. We strongly recommend you reserve a site in advance due to the limited number of sites available.
- Primitive Sites have a campfire ring and picnic table. Sites include a tent pad that is 12’x20′. Tent must fit on tent pad. Tents are not allowed on grass.
- Absolutely no more than 6 people and 2 vehicles per site. Additional and oversized vehicles will be required to park off site due to limited parking space.
- Tent campers have full access of all park amenities, including: 2 bathhouses, swimming pool, campground store, coin-operated laundry facilities, free WIFI, community pavilion and more.
- PETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ALL TENT SITES AND FROM ALL TENT CAMPING AREAS!
Water & Electric Sites
We offer two different types of Water & Electric campsites. Sites have either 30 Amp electrical service or 110V electrical service (standard electrical outlet):
- These tent sites have a water spicket and a standard electrical outlet. Sites are grass/sand and have a picnic table and a fire pit. No cable TV at these sites. Pets are not allowed in tents.
30 AMP WATER/ELECTRIC
- Sites are either white rock or grass. Ideal for Pop-Up Campers, but can also accommodate tents. Tent campers may need a 30 to 110 electrical adapter (can be purchased at campground store). Some sites can accommodate small Class C Motorhomes and travel trailers up to 25′ in length. Some sites have cable TV hook-up.
- Pets are allowed in climate controlled campers only – pets are strictly prohibited in tents.