Reservations are suggested and can be made in person, by phone or online. A non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. Reservations can be secured with cash, MasterCard, Visa or Discover. Personal checks are not accepted. When booking your site, please be aware of our 2 and 3 night minimums, 4 week maximum during Mid and Peak season, the rate schedule, and booking rules.
CAMPSITE BOOKING RULES
- FULL HOOK-UP RV SITES:
- All sites offer 30/50 Amp Service, Sewer, Water & Cable.
- Regular Full Hook-Up sites can accommodate a max. of 6 people/2 vehicles.
- Preferred Full Hook-Up sites can accommodate a max. of 8 people/2 vehicles.
- Vehicles that cannot be placed within site dimensions will be required to park outside of campground.
- WATER/ELECTRIC & PRIMITIVE SITES:
- All sites can accommodate a max. of 6 people and 2 vehicles.
- RV Water/Electric sites can accommodate very small campers/RVs and offer 30 Amp electrical service, water and cable.
- Tent Water/Electric sites offer 14’x20′ tent pads and can accommodate tents only. 110v Electric and water are available at the site.
- Primitive sites can accommodate tents only on a 12’x20′ tent pad. Tents may only be placed upon tent pad.
- Absolutely no more than 2 vehicles per site (includes cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, electric golf carts, etc.)
- Absolutely no pets allowed in tents or tent sites! Pets allowed with climate controlled RVs only. Pets must be on a leash and cannot be left unattended outside of the RV.
- A credit card deposit is processed at the time of booking. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There is a 3 night minimum for Holidays and Special Events. If your reservation request does not meet these requirements, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and refund your deposit . Please view holiday and seasonal dates here.
- You may make a request for a specific site when you book a reservation. However, these requests cannot be guaranteed. Occasionally there is a need to move a guest from one site to another and there will be no refunds or reimbursements due to these changes.
- Campsites: check-in time is 1:00 pm and check-out time is noon/12:00 pm. Early check-ins will be charged for the prior night.
CABIN BOOKING RULES
- Must be at least 25 years of age to rent a cabin.
- Maximum 6 people/2 standard size vehicles per cabin.
- Additional vehicles, trailers, boats, etc. will be required to park offsite (outside of campground).
- 2 Night Minimum Friday and Saturday Nights – Holidays/Special Events require a 3 Night Minimum (see below).
- $35 non-refundable cleaning fee applied to all cabin reservations.
- All cabin reservations require a signed Cabin Rental Agreement and full payment via credit card before you are allowed to check-in. All guests that fail to return the Cabin Rental Agreement before the office closes on their scheduled arrival date will have to wait until the office re-opens the following morning to check-in.
- Additional rules apply as outlined in the Cabin Rental Agreement. Download the Cabin Rental Agreement here. A signed Cabin Rental Agreement is required for all cabin reservations.
- Holidays and Special Events require a 3 night minimum. If your reservation request does not meet these requirements, your reservation may be cancelled and your deposit refunded. Please view holiday and seasonal dates here.
- Cabins: check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am. Early check-ins will be charged for the prior night.
A non-refundable credit card deposit is required for all reservations. Reservations made more than 3 days prior to the arrival date require a one night non-refundable deposit. Reservations made 3 or less days prior to the arrival date must be paid in full at the time of booking. All payments and deposits are non-refundable.
Please cancel as soon as you know you cannot make it. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email. In order to avoid being charged for your entire stay, you must cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date, otherwise River’s End Campground & RV Park reserves the right to charge you the entire reservation period.
Canceled reservations that have given the required 3 day notice will be issued an in-house credit for the amount of the original deposit. This credit must be applied to a new reservation within 6 months of the date of cancellation. Unused credits will be forfeited after 6 months.
If you need to change your arrival or departure date, you must do it 3 days before your arrival date to avoid being charged for your original dates. River’s End Campground will make one change to your reservation without penalty, so long as you have given the required 3 day notice. A $20 administrative fee will be applied for each subsequent change to your reservation.
HOW TO MAKE AN ONLINE RESERVATION
Confirmed reservations will be sent a CONFIRMATION EMAIL with a Reservation Confirmation #. If you do not receive the CONFIRMATION EMAIL, then you do not have a reservation!
- First, select the ARRIVAL DATE by clicking on an available day from the calendar. That day will change color and will be the start of a highlighted range.
- Next, select the DEPARTURE DATE by clicking on another available day from the calendar.
- Select the type of reservation you wish to make: ‘RV Site’ or ‘Tent Sites & Cabins’
- If you are booking an RV Site, be sure to input the correct type/size of RV, otherwise the site you select may not actually be able to accommodate your camping unit!
- Next, select the type of site you wish to book from the available site types. Click the ‘Book’ button to make your selection.
- Carefully review your booking details. After ensuring all information shown is correct, you may ‘Add Another Booking’ or ‘Continue to Checkout’
- Update the Guest Information section and Credit Card Deposit information and select ‘Confirm’ to finalize your reservation
- Upon successful completion on your reservation you will receive a Confirmation Email
Must check acknowledgement box above to proceed with reservations.