PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT RECOMMEND FOLLOWING GPS DIRECTIONS TO THE CAMPGROUND WITH AN RV! Due to a construction project in the downtown Savannah area, we suggest our guests take the following route to our park:
- From I-95, take exit 94 to GA 204 eastbound.
- Travel 10 miles on eastbound GA 204.
- Turn right onto northbound Harry Truman Parkway for approximately 8 miles.
- Take the last exit on the Parkway to President’s Street. Turn left on President’s Street for approximately 14 miles.
- When you come over the Lazaretto Creek Bridge you will see the Welcome to Tybee Island sign.
- Travel 1.6 miles and turn left on Polk Street. Continue on for two blocks and turn right on Fort Avenue which will bring you to our entrance.